Sunday 16 April 2017

A Talking Shoe Wish

If my shoes could talk,
And side by side walk;

It would be just awesome,
Sometimes irritating, but mostly fun!

When it's playtime after school,
My shoes would come jumping, as if so cool;

They'd shout and say,
"Come on, wear us, let's run and play!"

When tired I would pant,
They'd come up sneakily, like little ants,

Those sneakers would sit on my head,
And stubbornly not get off my bed!

Then sneakily, when they would be sleeping, would,
tie their laces together, and let them be still.

Ha! What fun it would be,
To see them struggle to untie, I'll guffaw in glee!

But sometimes I wish, if talk they really could,
they'll make companions good!

We would chatter and not feel lone,
And have fun in our awesome playzone!

~ Anoushka Sabnis

2 comments:

What peace means to me

What peace means to me - Is a world with smiles and glee! No wars or terrorist attacks, Or stolen goods in sacks. Friends...