Sunday 12 June 2016

Notting Hill (poem)



Mum's favourite English movie 
Is "Notting Hill"
And if it's on,
Throughout, on the couch, she can sit still!

The actor and actress
Are Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant;
She can see this movie anytime,
And if she has to wait, she can't!

Hugh is called William Thacker,
And Julia is Anna Scott;
I think my mom can recite this movie,
Like a poem in school is taught!
 
This movie is a rom-com,
And makes my mother smile;
Whenever it comes on TV, we watch
Every time, not just once a while!
 
I have watched the movie so many times,
All characters from it I know;
Spike, Honey, Bella, Bernie,
I think I like this movie too! 

So now on a Sunday afternoon that's lazy,
We together watch Notting Hill, whoopsy daisy!!

~ Anoushka Sabnis

3 comments:

What peace means to me

What peace means to me - Is a world with smiles and glee! No wars or terrorist attacks, Or stolen goods in sacks. Friends...