Sunday 5 June 2016

My Evil Twin! (poem)



I have a very evil twin,
And we both are like yang and yin!

She breaks a vase,
And breaks a glass,
And puts the blame on me!
And when mommy
Comes out to see,
She cries like a baby!

Sometimes she steals,
Money and  meals,
With not a bit of shame;
She tells lies,
And then she buys,
Whatever she can claim.

That is my sis,
Always trying to diss;
She looks just like me,
So I get into trouble everyday,
That's when I want to wish her away,
And say hip hip hurray yippee!

~ Anoushka Sabnis

2 comments:

  1. This one is an amazing poem! Great imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope you like my coming up poems also and encourage me also!

    ReplyDelete

What peace means to me

What peace means to me - Is a world with smiles and glee! No wars or terrorist attacks, Or stolen goods in sacks. Friends...