Monday 28 August 2017

Way to go, Tiddlewoo! (poem)

I wanted to go to Tiddlewoo,
To Tiddlewoo I wanted to go.

I asked a rabbit where it was,
But he just said 'Ho!'

I went ahead and saw a dog,
'Grr!', said he, oh no!

Walked further till saw the mouse,
And ah! 'Squee!' was synonym for no!

Board came, 'Tiddlewoo: 100000 km'
Sooo many zeros! Whoa!

Saw bird and asked, 'Tiddlewoo be where?'
Said she, 'Cheep cheep'  What?? Nooo!

I walked and walked and walked and walked,
Saw sign, 'Tiddlewoo: 1/2 km' Behold the lo!

Trotted me, walked me, sprinted me too!
And finally came Tiddlewoo!

What happened there, I remember it not,
But the place, ye know, was boilin' hot!

~ Anoushka Sabnis

No comments:

Post a Comment

What peace means to me

What peace means to me - Is a world with smiles and glee! No wars or terrorist attacks, Or stolen goods in sacks. Friends...