Sunday 5 February 2017

These are a few of my favourite things! (poem)



My favourite colour is golden,
Because it is all about bling!
My favourite animal is lion,
Because it's the jungle's king!

My favourite food is burger,
Especially the chicken one!
My favourite sport is swimming,
Especially in the warm light of the sun!

My favourite song is 'The Breakup Song',
Because it's very funny! 
My favourite sweet is donut,
But not the one with honey!

My favourite person is my mum,
Because she's the best person I've ever met!
And my favourite poem is 'Book-o-topia!',
Because it's self-composed and has a perfect rhyming set!

~ Anoushka Sabnis

No comments:

Post a Comment

What peace means to me

What peace means to me - Is a world with smiles and glee! No wars or terrorist attacks, Or stolen goods in sacks. Friends...