Sunday 25 September 2016

Some Things About Me (poem)





Some things about me,
Are not just to see;
But to know and to feel,
Some things about me.

I am good, I am smart,
And would like a nice tart;
I am awesome in art,
And I am good, I am smart!

I am a prefect in my school,
And I'm strict, about the rule;
Eat your food, then play cool,
'Cause I'm a prefect in my school!

Am I the funny-kind? Yes I am!
And I also like mixed fruit jam,
Love bread and tea, don't know what's yam,
Am I the funny-kind? Yes I am!

I love my mom, of course  I do!
And the mushroom she makes, makes me drool;
I adore her, she adores me too,
Do I love my mom? Of course I do!

I write poems by the alphabet,
No one can write so fast, I bet;
And so nice, in a rhyming set,
I sure do write poems, by the alphabet!

~ Anoushka Sabnis 

2 comments:

What peace means to me

What peace means to me - Is a world with smiles and glee! No wars or terrorist attacks, Or stolen goods in sacks. Friends...