Sunday 3 July 2016

What I did this weekend! (poem)



I woke up in the morning and took my bath,
Then I had my yoga class;
Then I had to eat my food,
And attend a violin class!

I came back home after one hour,
Lay down and took some rest;
Then started my school homework,
I really did my best!

I then read some books,
And watched a little TV,
When the clock struck five, I went out to play,
With my neighbourhood friend whose name is Kashvi.

We both played till seven pm,
Then I went back home;
I had a yummy dinner,
Then soaked myself in bubbles and foam!

~ Anoushka Sabnis

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lively weekend! Love the poem. And beautiful illustration using Warli art concept. Keep writing and keep drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I hope you like my coming up poems also!

    ReplyDelete

What peace means to me

What peace means to me - Is a world with smiles and glee! No wars or terrorist attacks, Or stolen goods in sacks. Friends...