Wednesday 13 January 2016

If I were a Camel



So now that I am imagining to be a camel, let me begin with picking a name for myself. How about Camelin! I would love to live with my mother in the Sahara desert in Africa because it is the biggest desert in the world.

I would perhaps be a nine year old baby camel with a small little hump. And because of that I would need to drink water every two hours. And as you may have guessed, I would spend most of my time near an oasis! I would like to make friends with people who live there and give little children a ride every evening.

My mother could maybe drink up to five hundred litres of water in one day and live without water for a long period. I think it is very difficult and don't know how I will be able to do it.

My favourite food would be sun-dried leaves from trees and bushes. Some times I could eat a really small cactus too. I would like them to be desert-temperature, juicy, crunchy and prickly! 

I would like to trample small bushes because I like the crunching sound they make. I will call this game Trample Run!

If I would have so much fun in the desert, then I would love living the life of a camel!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I like the Trample Run game!! And I like how you describe your favourite food! And of course I like the name Camelin 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... Desert camp in Jaisalmer

    ReplyDelete

What peace means to me

What peace means to me - Is a world with smiles and glee! No wars or terrorist attacks, Or stolen goods in sacks. Friends...