Sunday 13 November 2016

My Feelies (poem)



When I am bored,
In my mind nothing gets stored,
I don't want to sleep,
Or hear my alarm clock's beep.

When I'm happy,
I would like a chilled Appy;
And I'll play with my friends,
With a smile at all ends! 

When I'm sad, I don't want to talk,
I feel I want to be, by the sea, on a rock.
Sometimes I cry in my bed,
"Love you baby!" until Mumma's said.

When I'm angry, I want to shout 
Throw things and jump about!
I am rude, when angry, you know?
Can hit anybody, friend or foe! 

When I'm scared, I want to be with mom,
I don't let her go, even to fill an important form.
I'll stick to her like a tail, at home,
And alone, I would not roam.

When I'm disgusted, I can be sarcastic. 
Like when I see public washrooms and dirty plastic!
Dustbins etc and all things yuck,
Or food between teeth, stuck. 

When I'm writing poems, I'm thoughtful.
I am, like, swept into it, full!
I write fast, I write well,
Surreal imaginations and lovely stories I tell!

~ Anoushka Sabnis

4 comments:

  1. Very beautifully written! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful beta!Don't think and join the science stream later on.You are creative and give us lots of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautifully written baby!😘😘

    ReplyDelete

What peace means to me

What peace means to me - Is a world with smiles and glee! No wars or terrorist attacks, Or stolen goods in sacks. Friends...