Tuesday 27 October 2015

Bounty of Nature (poem)



Here I am standing on a tower,
Looking for and finding my favourite flower;
I can see a tree,
With as many birds as can be.

The pleasant sky, with fluffy cloud,
The thundering thunder, is very loud;
I look through my window pane,
And I'm happy to see the rain.

In my garden,
A-a-achhoo!
Pardon!
I see cats that go mew mew mew,
Sniffing the flowers that look best with dew!

~ Anoushka Sabnis

I wrote this poem as part of my summer holiday homework this year in std IV. Had a fun time composing this & also illustrating for it. If you like it, leave me a comment 😊 Also suggest some topics that I could write on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What peace means to me

What peace means to me - Is a world with smiles and glee! No wars or terrorist attacks, Or stolen goods in sacks. Friends...