Sunday, 16 April 2017

A Talking Shoe Wish

If my shoes could talk,
And side by side walk;

It would be just awesome,
Sometimes irritating, but mostly fun!

When it's playtime after school,
My shoes would come jumping, as if so cool;

They'd shout and say,
"Come on, wear us, let's run and play!"

When tired I would pant,
They'd come up sneakily, like little ants,

Those sneakers would sit on my head,
And stubbornly not get off my bed!

Then sneakily, when they would be sleeping, I would,
tie their laces together, and let them be still.

Ha! What fun it would be,
To see them struggle to untie, I'll guffaw in glee!

But sometimes I wish, if talk they really could,
they'll make companions good!

We would chatter and not feel lone,
And have fun in our awesome playzone!

~ Anoushka Sabnis

2 comments:

What peace means to me

What peace means to me - Is a world with smiles and glee! No wars or terrorist attacks, Or stolen goods in sacks. Friends...